The client services intern will work as a part of the client services team by assisting in the day-to-day management of client requests and by supporting Account Executives and Account Coordinators. Interns will assist in monthly tasks, such as reviewing content for social media, overseeing the generation of monthly performance reports, and participating in the regular client invoicing. Interns will assist in the development of new business pitches and client presentations including extensive proofreading and formatting tasks. Client service interns will also be expected to participate in the research and development of new opportunities for existing clients. The intern will be given opportunities to interact with clients through regular client services meetings.
• Assist in community and reputation management for assigned clients.
• Assist the Account Coordinator/Account Executive in monthly invoicing.
• Participate in the development of media calendars and spot checking for assigned clients.
• Support the Client Service team in the creation of new business pitches, including proofreading, formatting, and the creation of content.
• Support the client service team in the management of all projects, including Asana tracking, project follow-up, and the review and distribution of the final product.
• Assist Account Coordinator/Account Executive in reviewing monthly performance reports
• Attend all internal client service meetings, listening attentively, taking notes, and providing feedback and opinions.
• Interns will be encouraged to pursue certifications in Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, and other digital marketing courses.
• Assist in the distribution of information, tasks, and requests to the creative, social, and digital teams.
• Participate in the coordination of monthly television and radio production for assigned clients.
• Other duties and office tasks assigned as needed.
• Duration: 15-20hrs/week for 12 weeks
• Compensation: $1,200.00 stipend
• Academic Credit: Available
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you want to work at MBT Marketing.
Posted: 05/22/2019 at 6:46:47 PM