MBT Marketing is an integrated marketing agency serving regional and national brands. We are looking for a full-time Digital Media Specialist that is thoughtful, innovative, and brings strong analytics and strategic thinking to the position. We are seeking a passionate individual that exhibits a professional and positive attitude as well as exceptional organizational and time management skills. More importantly, we are looking for someone who loves building ad campaigns, data, and gets a thrill seeing your strategies work driving more business for our clients. We’re looking for someone who wants to test strategies and messaging to increase results, and aims to expand their knowledge by staying up-to-date on the latest social media trends and channels. As a new member of the MBT team, this person will build off their previous experiences to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to our team and provide clients with unique and thoughtful social content.
MBT facilitates ongoing professional development and education. Our team has the opportunity to attend networking and informational events with local professional associations including SEMPDX, Portland Ad Federation, Oregon Entrepreneurs Network and more.
1. Place, manage and oversee paid social campaigns within the department.
2. Create content, write copy and develop monthly calendars for organic social efforts.
3. Execute paid search initiatives. Manage, report and optimize client paid search campaigns.
4. Develop and present paid social and paid search media proposals for new and existing business.
5. Develop paid media strategies for acquisition, engagement, and awareness.
6. Provide coaching for clients regarding paid media strategies and best practices.
7. Participate in regular client and staff meetings.
8. Sign client confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
9. Travel as needed up to 15% of the time.
10. Research and attend training and informational seminars for continued education.
• 2-3 years’ experience managing paid social initiatives (Facebook & Instagram) with monthly budgets in excess to $5k per month
• 2-3 year’s managing organic social initiatives
• Working knowledge of paid search. Google Adwords certified a plus.
• Strong analytical skills. Experience with Excel, analytic tools such as data studio
• Experience conducting A/B tests in paid media to drive improved performance
– Agency experience
– Sales/customer service experience
– Photoshop/Adobe CC experience
– Google Analytics experience
– Multi-location or franchise experience
– Facebook Blueprint Certification
– Sprout Social experience
The compensation package includes competitive base salary, performance and/or discretionary bonus, health/dental/vision benefits, paid vacation, holidays and sick time. Perks include company-sponsored events from whitewater rafting on a Tuesday to ping pong happy hours. We have a casual, caffeinated, dog-friendly office. Many of our team members have the opportunity to travel for client meetings and industry conferences from time to time.
• 10 days paid vacation accruing 30 days after start date.
• 5 days of sick time accruing 30 days after start date.
• Parking permit for free parking year-round within the permit zone.
• Full Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance as defined by our Employee Handbook. Premium is 100% covered for the employee.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply via the careers form on our website.
MBT Marketing Communications Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MBT Marketing Communications Inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
MBT Marketing Communications Inc expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MBT Marketing Communications Inc’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Growing your business profitably requires insightful strategic decisions, marketing plans that accomplish your objectives, and advertising that reaches and persuades your Customers. MBT is a full-service Portland agency that helps businesses do all three. With deep experience in both traditional advertising and digital marketing, MBT can align your message and build your brand across channels.
Posted: 09/11/2019 at 8:54:06 AM