Intern Description: The digital paid media intern will work as a part of the Digital team, assisting in the management of pay-per-click campaigns and other paid media channels on behalf of our clients. Interns will be expected to complete two (2) Google AdWords certifications (AdWords Fundamentals & Search) before being given access to client AdWords accounts. Once certified, interns can expect to assist in daily budget management, regular performance optimizations, and monthly reporting. Interns will assist in the regular analyzation of campaign performance and suggest optimizations and changes to campaigns with the oversight of the Director of Digital. Further, digital paid media interns will be expected to assist in the research and onboarding of new clients, including market research, audience targeting, and keyword development.
• Assist the Paid Media team in the daily campaign optimization and campaign pacing for assigned clients
• Participate in the research and development phase of new and expanding clients by assisting in keyword development, audience research and segmentation, and campaign creation
• Assist in keyword and ad copy expansion projects – writing copy for SEO/PPC
• Support the Paid Media team in monthly reporting
• Assist in the research and implementation of new software and project management products on behalf of the Paid Media team (i.e reporting tools, local listing management, etc)
• Develop a familiarity and comfortability with Google Analytics with the ability to analyze and draw insights from consumer search data
• Interns will be encouraged to pursue further Google certifications, as well as gain certifications in other digital marketing platforms
• Other duties and office tasks assigned as needed
• Duration: Approx. 15hrs/week for 12 weeks
• Compensation: $1,200.00 stipend
• Academic Credit: Available
• Transportation: Tri-met or Parking Pass provided
To apply: Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to let us know why you want to work at MBT Marketing.
Posted: 11/19/2018 at 4:20:30 PM