MBT is looking for a Marketing Coordinator in our Orange County office! The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support and managing the day-to-day of key accounts. This person will exhibit exceptional organizational and time management skills in order to meet client objectives and deadlines, anticipate challenges, and manage multiple tasks and programs simultaneously. The position will work both independently and as a team member to perform a wide variety of administrative services, team support, and client coordination.
Marketing and Advertising Administration:
– The first point of contact for incoming advertising calls; routing to appropriate team members.
– Organize and input all work within project management software.
– Trafficking of Radio and Television spots to media partners.
– Attends assigned client meetings, and distributing notes and action items, as requested.
– Assists staff in meeting deadlines for various tasks and projects as required.
– Maintains an organized system of requests from clients and team members.
– Completes special projects and other duties as requested.
– Supports team leader on various organizational task.
– Some travel required (approximately 10%)
– Prepares and monitors monthly job activities.
– Assists with annual budget tracking on a monthly basis.
– Works with Media Department to reconcile advertising invoices.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
Experience and Additional Competencies:
– Minimum one (1) to three (3) years of experience.
– Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and scheduling applications using Microsoft Office Suite.
– Preferred use with ASANA project management.
– Experience tracking and monitoring expenses and budgets.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Flexibility; ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities and prioritize projects.
The compensation package includes a competitive base salary, performance and/or discretionary bonus, health/dental/vision benefits, paid vacation, holidays and sick time. Perks include company sponsored events from whitewater rafting on a Tuesday to ping-pong happy hours. We have a casual, comfortable office located in the Costa Mesa, CA WeWork Office. Many of our team members have the opportunity to travel for client meetings and industry conferences from time to time.
MBT facilitates ongoing professional development and education. Our team has the opportunity to attend networking and informational events with local professional associations in both Portland, OR and Orange County, CA.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to let us know why you want to work at MBT Marketing.
MBT Marketing Communications Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MBT Marketing Communications Inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
MBT Marketing Communications Inc expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MBT Marketing Communications Inc’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Posted: 12/04/2018 at 9:15:04 AM