MBT Marketing is an integrated marketing agency serving regional and national brands. We are looking for a full-time paid social media coordinator that is thoughtful, innovative, and brings strong analytics and strategic thinking to the position. We are seeking a passionate individual that exhibits a professional and positive attitude as well as exceptional organizational and time management skills. More importantly, we are looking for someone who loves building ad campaigns, data, and gets a thrill seeing your strategies work driving more business for our clients. We’re looking someone who wants to test strategies and messaging to increase results, and aims to expand their knowledge by staying up-to-date on the latest social media trends and channels. As a new member of the MBT team, this person will build off their previous experiences to bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to our team and provide clients with unique and thoughtful social content.
MBT facilitates ongoing professional development and education. Our team has the opportunity to attend networking and informational events with local professional associations including SEMPDX, Portland Ad Federation, Oregon Entrepreneurs Network and more.
– Execute and produce paid social media campaigns from planning to set up, execution, management and optimizations, through reporting for a variety of clients/brands.
– Gather, organize and present competitive research and spending data as requested.
– Track and budget spends across all channels and accounts.
– Develop and drive strategic content and channel recommendations based on key audience insight, digital media consumption habits and digital trends.
– Assist team members in brainstorming and strategy meetings to increase engagement drive, community and social objectives and aid efficiencies.
– Provide benchmark and tracking reports to Account Managers and clients on KPIs and provide insights on how these map to larger client goals. Would include: social listening, such as sentiment analysis, community trends, and insights.
– Drive innovation and implement testing strategies to continually uncover optimization levers, enhance learning, and improve performance.
– Bachelor’s degree or above, preferred in Marketing or related field.
– 1-3 years of social media experience, preferably in paid social and a marketing/advertising agency setting or applicable industry.
– Understands the role and value of digital and social media for owned and paid.
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to work across multiple projects, operate in a team environment, and meet deadlines appropriately.
– Experience with financial management and reporting as it pertains to managing clients and campaigns.
– Experience with a wide range of social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter are a plus, but not required.
– Pays attention to innovations and changes in key social platforms.
– Must have solid research, writing and editing skills.
– Should be able to work collaboratively with all implementation teams to ensure that the brand’s communication objectives and strategies are met.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
– Must be well organized and able to handle pressure well.
– Strong problem solving and communications skills (both written and oral).
– Agency experience
– Sales/customer service experience
– Photoshop/Adobe CC experience
– Google Analytics experience
– Multi-location or franchise experience
– Facebook Blueprint Certification
– Sprout Social experience
The compensation package includes competitive base salary, performance and/or discretionary bonus, health/dental/vision benefits, paid vacation, holidays and sick time. Perks include company sponsored events from whitewater rafting on a Tuesday to ping pong happy hours. We have a casual, caffeinated, dog-friendly office. Many of our team members have the opportunity to travel for client meetings and industry conferences from time to time.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply via the careers form on our website.
MBT Marketing Communications Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MBT Marketing Communications Inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
MBT Marketing Communications Inc expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MBT Marketing Communications Inc’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Growing your business profitably requires insightful strategic decisions, marketing plans that accomplish your objectives, and advertising that reaches and persuades your Customers. MBT is a full-service Portland agency that helps businesses do all three. With deep experience in both traditional advertising and digital marketing, MBT can align your message and build your brand across channels.
Posted: 11/06/2018 at 8:54:06 PM