Description: MBT Marketing is looking for a passionate and driven paid social intern for the fall/winter of 2018/2019. This role will wear many hats but the main focus will be learning the ins and outs of paid social advertising and you can expect to be fluent in Facebook advertising by the end of the internship. During the course of the internship you will assist the paid social team with campaign build out and execution, optimizations, budget pacing and allocation, monthly reporting and more. They will become fluent in Facebook advertising KPI’s and industry best practices.
The internship is stipend-based with the option for academic credit. Minimum 25 hr/week commitment.
• Participation in weekly training sessions designed to teach you the fundamentals of paid social advertising.
• Supporting paid social managers by executing on campaign ideation, builds, production and reporting.
• Learning how to analyze data and deliver reports relating to client KPI’s.
• Developing communication and organizational skills relating to campaign execution from creative development to budget management.
• Mastering paid social best practices through hands on, client facing work.
• Working your way up to account wide campaign management.
• Contributing ideas during brainstorming sessions and strategy meetings.
• Building your online authorship profile through published work on our agency blog.
You will be a good fit if:
• You have experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Linkedin advertising.
• You have experience with excel.
• You’re eager to learn new skills.
• You’re detail-oriented and pay close attention to design/creative.
• You have a passion for social media.
• You’re eager to get real world marketing experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Posted: 10/23/2018 at 9:27:50 PM