MBT is looking for an account assistant! The Account Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and managing the day-to-day of key accounts.
Marketing and Advertising Administration:
– First point of contact for incoming advertising calls; routing to appropriate team members.
– Organize and input all work within project management software.
– Trafficking of Radio and Television spots to media partners.
– Attends assigned client meetings, and distributing notes and action items, as requested.
– Assists staff in meeting deadlines for various tasks and projects as required.
– Maintains an organized system of requests from clients and team members.
– Completes special projects and other duties as requested.
– Supports team leader on various organizational tasks.
– Prepares and monitors monthly job activities.
– Assists with annual budget tracking on a monthly basis.
– Works with Media Department to reconcile advertising invoices.
Education: Four (year) undergraduate degree.
Experience and Additional Competencies:
– Minimum one (1) to three (3) years of experience.
– Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and scheduling applications using Microsoft Office Suite.
– Preferred use with ASANA project management.
– Experience tracking and monitoring expenses and budgets.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Flexibility; ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities and prioritize projects.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply through our website at www.mbtmarketing.com/careers – Please no phone calls.
Posted: 07/06/2018 at 11:13:38 PM